Uplifting voices weave through a tranquil setting – perfect background music for guided meditation, hypnosis & therapeutic relaxation.
• Therapeutic Background Music
• Use with Clients, Classes & Groups
• Record Therapy Sessions for Individual Clients
• Relaxing Ambient Music for Health Centres, Salons & Spas
• Waiting Rooms, Schools, Classrooms & Play Areas
• Includes 30 & 60 minute MP3 versions
• No public performance licenses required
• Create Unlimited Products
• Create Unlimited Monitized Videos
• Unlimited Duplication/Downloads/Video Views
• Hypnosis Audio & Guided Meditation Recordings
• Wellbeing, Self-Help & all Spoken-Word Media Products
• Educational & E-Learning Products
• Worldwide Rights, No Royalties, No Time Limit
• Includes 30 & 60 minute MP3 & WAV versions
• 30 Day money back guarantee
The brain can be stimulated by binaural beats which have a rhythmic pulse matching the frequency range of specific brainwaves. This process is known as entrainment and has been shown to be very effective in producing the desired therapeutic states associated with each type of brainwave. In Binaural versions of the track subliminal beats are embedded in the music beginning with a short higher frequency introduction which then settles into the chosen frequency range with occasional spikes to help maintain attention & focus.
Alpha Binaural Beats: 7 – 13 Hz Linked to creativity and the state of conscious relaxation and calmness.
Beta Binaural Beats: 13 – 40 Hz Known to be predominant during periods of concentration, activity, anxiety and arousal.
Delta Binaural Beats: 0.5 – 4 Hz Occur during periods of deep dreamless sleep and are linked to healing, recovery and pain relief.
Theta Binaural Beats: 4 – 7 Hz Associated with right-brain and subconscious insightful thinking, deep relaxation and mental imagery as well as meditation and REM sleep.