Stillness#One is a premium 30 minute CalmSonic Soundbath for deep relaxation and stress relief - with the option of embedded alpha, delta & theta binaural beats.
Deep rest and total relaxation is the goal. This tranquil sound bath can bring a sense of balance & wholeness to the body. Harmonic vibrations created by overtone-emitting instruments such as tuned percussion, singing bowls & gongs can stimulate the alpha and theta brain waves associated with a deep meditative and restful state that is highly conducive to healing.
Some of the positive effects of sound healing, sound meditation & gong baths are..
• Induces deep relaxation, calming the mind and helping to release muscle tension
• Lowers anxiety & stress and lead to improved sleep
• Enhanced mental focus, creativity, concentration, awareness & insight
• Awaken a sense of physical and mental harmony and an increased sense of welbeing
• Effective natural pain relief and can promote faster recovery from injury & illnesses
Create a sonic space for renewal, reflection and transformation with this powerful music, the perfect musical ambience for relaxing at home as well as for #yoga, #pilates, #massage, #healing therapies and #bodywork. Lie down in a warm and comfortable place, and be totally immersed in blissful sound and vibration. Hit play and de-stress!
• Therapeutic Background Music
• Use with Clients, Classes & Groups
• Record Therapy Sessions for Individual Clients
• Relaxing Ambient Music for Health Centres, Salons & Spas
• Waiting Rooms, Schools, Classrooms & Play Areas
• Includes 30 minute MP3 version
• No public performance licenses required
• Create Unlimited Products
• Create Unlimited Monitized Videos
• Unlimited Duplication/Downloads/Video Views
• Hypnosis Audio & Guided Meditation Recordings
• Wellbeing, Self-Help & all Spoken-Word Media Products
• Educational & E-Learning Products
• Worldwide Rights, No Royalties, No Time Limit
• Includes 30 minute MP3 version - WAV versions available on request
• 30 Day money back guarantee
The brain can be stimulated by binaural beats which have a rhythmic pulse matching the frequency range of specific brainwaves. This process is known as entrainment and has been shown to be very effective in producing the desired therapeutic states associated with each type of brainwave. In Binaural versions of the track subliminal beats are embedded in the music beginning with a short higher frequency introduction which then settles into the chosen frequency range with occasional spikes to help maintain attention & focus.
Alpha Binaural Beats: 7 – 13 Hz Linked to creativity and the state of conscious relaxation and calmness.
Beta Binaural Beats: 13 – 40 Hz Known to be predominant during periods of concentration, activity, anxiety and arousal.
Delta Binaural Beats: 0.5 – 4 Hz Occur during periods of deep dreamless sleep and are linked to healing, recovery and pain relief.
Theta Binaural Beats: 4 – 7 Hz Associated with right-brain and subconscious insightful thinking, deep relaxation and mental imagery as well as meditation and REM sleep.